Growing up my dad always said: "Natalie, you can do anything in this life except father a child.". And I think that's fabulous and have lived my life with that attitude. (The stubbornness that has accompanied that, however, has gotten me into a few predicaments though). With that said, I'm not finding the same amusement that Mike is finding when he says "you can't do that, you're a girl". Sometimes, I think his goal in life is to make me nuts, bless his heart. (And speaking of making me nuts - why can't I pick my own font anymore on Blogspot? They can't tell me what my blog should look like! Isn't that a form of censorship?)
I'm so glad it's the weekend. I'm so excited to go to bed tonight at whatever time I want, not worrying about being tired when my alarm goes off, and being able to wake up whenever I want, then laying in bed for as long as my little heart desires. :-) We don't have anything we "have" to do tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to that. It should be a nice, relaxing day.
Well it's late...and my brain is having a hard time functioning enough to write this entry. I hope you all have a great weekend!
3.28.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You can't change the font because you are a female
See???
Oh Natalie--you crack me up! Young love at its finest:)
I am just telling the truth
I always felt my theme song in life should be "Anything you can do I can do better. I can do anything better than you":) I always went with the mentality that girls/women can do everything men can (except father a child:)...and better in a lot of cases:)
Post a Comment