Two weeks from today, I'll be breathing Colorado air!! I will be able to look outside and see the most beautiful landscape in the world. I'd take mountains over city skyline any day. The first night we're up at camp there won't be any campers there, and I want to lay on the ball diamond and watch the stars! And I'd rather watch stars rather than fireworks too...oooo, I can't wait!! I'm so excited for Mikey to see and experience the place (and meet some of the people) that have influenced me so greatly in the past...even if it won't be "just like" it used to be.
Well in other news, I snapped my glasses in half this morning. I was cleaning them off an suddenly felt a horrible "pop" and found two pieces in the washcloth instead of one. I've had those frames for 4 years!!! Now I have to go get new ones and hope and pray they come in before we leave. I think I'm going to go for thicker, darker frames...I know I will probably look back on pictures and hate myself for it, but I'll risk it for the chance of looking cute now. Apparently I'm okay with instant gratification.
My computer is kinda broke and in order for me to hold it on my lap and type, I have to hold the screen with the last three fingers on my left hand and try to type using only my right hand and my thumb and sometimes forefinger of my left. I'm becoming really good!! However, it isn't exactly comfy...so I'm going to shut this down and surf the web...that only uses one hand. :-) G'night.
6.29.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey natalie!
I found your blog through your hubsters...I see you got post secret as one of your links...isn't it just a great site?!
Have fun in the beautiful state of CO!
Jes
Post a Comment