4 more days and counting! My excitement for camp has been put on hold though, just a little, because Sunday morning my right hamstring cramped right up and continued to cramp for about an hour and a half because it hurt so bad, and I was scared to move my leg. It was the worse pain ever, not even joking. Somehow, with all that cramping, my back and my left leg tightened too...so the last three days have been full of muscle relaxers, heating pads, and Aspercreme. It's still kinda hard to walk for a long time after sitting so I'm a little nervous about flying Saturday...I'm kinda worried it'll be painful...I guess we'll see!! I now know why football players cry when they get a cramped hamstring..it was not fun. AND I had to miss Mikey preaching...it was the saddest day.
Becky Friedkin has been staying with us since last week and it's been so fun to have her here. Especially since I've been LazyBoy ridden since Sunday, we've watched all sorts of ridiculous daytime shows, and catching up on life. I'm very thankful for having such a close friend nearby. God has definitely answered a prayer of mine...even if she's not in Grand Rapids for long...this last week has been great.
Well this time next week we'll be at camp!! I'll take lots of pictures and I'm sure I'll blog lots about it when we get back. Have a good week!
7.08.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YAY for camp
I love having Becky so close, too!
Post a Comment