Sure...why not another blog? Mikey's working late and I'm sitting here watching "Wife Swap" and wondering why in the world couples would sign up for this! There is nothing appealing to me about the idea of going to live with another woman's husband for 2 weeks. Nothing. Maybe I'm still living in the "Newlywed Limelight" but that does not sound like a fun time to me. And where do the producers find some of these couples?? People seriously live like this?? Crazy.
At the end of the day today, my boss asked me to go into the school aged room and let the teacher that was in there go home. Afterwards, I told her that I'd rather quit than do that again!! First off, I deal with infants all day - most of them stay where I put them and NONE of them talk back! I'm not sure what I'm gonna do when Mike and I have a child that age...especially if it's a boy! I'm ready to have a baby, but I'm NOT ready to have an 10 year old! I guess though...that I'll have emotional attachments to our child when they are that age...or at least I hope!! ;-) (Just kidding...I will love our children no matter how obnoxious they are when they are in elementary school) Speaking of obnoxious children...SuperNanny is about to be on...g'night!
2.13.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment