Reason # 1,496 why my husband is amazing: he's watching "Ever After" with me. :) I love the "fairly tale" movies and Mikey accepts that. One day, maybe I'll get him to watch "Anne" with me... ;)
I love when the weather starts to warm up...I'm always over-enthusiastic about spring. Example: every window in our apartment is wide open right now, including the sliding door. Mike and I are completely bundled up because it's not warm enough to have them all open like this, however it's fresh air and I just can't stop myself. I also have completely given up on wearing my coat...I'll shiver it out in a hoodie or light spring jacket, but not a coat. It's just how I roll...
Here's the exciting news of the week (get ready, it's a doozie): we bought a new mattress! The one we've been sleeping on is about this _____ thin (that may or may not be an exaggeration) and we just can't handle it anymore. It's like we're 75 years old because we both wake up sore and neither one of us sleeps well anymore. So yesterday we visited the store of a man Mike knows (always pays to have "people") and he gave us a GREAT deal on a mattress! It's a pillow top, on foam, on memory foam. Like a queen-sized square of heaven... It's supposed to be here by Tuesday at the latest and we can't wait!
3.13.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thanks Natty!!
Oh, and were you and Mike watching Ever After on ABC Family? I was watching part of it too....only part because I own the movie and I'm too lazy to put it in myself and skip the commercials :)
Soon the mattress will be here, that is so awesome.
I'm glad to know where your blog is now:) I do have a photography blog, though I hardly ever update it -- it's www.nahuli.blogspot.com
I much prefer blogspot (I have a couple private blogs on there just for me to keep updated as a journal), but I just haven't made the switch yet. I think once the baby is born, I will make the switch over there and start anew:)
~ Cara
I totally identify with your commitment to it being spring:) We're in Wisconsin with family this week, and I knew their weather is still crappy -- I packed one pair of tennis shoes and a few pairs of socks in case it snows, but the only other shoes are my Crocs, which I have worn so far, cuz it's not snowing:)
My dad said today "I can't believe you're wearing Crocs!" I said "I refuse to wear tennis shoes!":)
Post a Comment