3.10.2008

spilled yogurt

As I was pulling the carton of yogurt out of the 'fridge this morning, the top came off in my hand and the carton fell...thus spilling yogurt onto the kitchen carpet. I did my best to get it all out and clean it up...however, I'm a little worried that I'm going to come home from work today and smell rotten yogurt....an idea I'm not too excited about. Who thought carpet in the kitchen was a good idea??

The weekend was phenomenal. We spent Saturday in Milford with my aunt and uncle, and Charity (who spent the weekend out there for a change). It was such a good time, just hanging out and (much to the frustration of the men) watching episode after episode of Grey's Anatomy Season 2. And on Sunday, we had lunch with my parents, sister, grandparents, and another aunt and uncle. We also got to have coffee with my best friends from high school. It was SUCH a perfect weekend of "home". Going to Canton is hardly ever relaxing, but it's heart warming. I love being surrounded by people that love me and know me, and I love that they all love Mike. The weekend flew by so fast, but was so great. I'm very thankful for such a great time.


1 comment:

M. Van Drie said...

Now it smells so bad in our house.


Not really I didn't notice the spot until I read this post.