...and it's making me crazy!
77 words
4.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
::We must have ideals and try to live up to them, even if we never quite succeed. Life would be a sorry business without them. With them it's grand and great::
O Lord my God, When I in awesome wonder,
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made;
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed.
3 comments:
Fun!! I got 71! I want to try again.
i got 83 correct/3 incorrect on my first try. i will now have to try again. and again. thanks a lot. i'll let you know when i get 100.
Well--I got a 76, but it seemed to make me more nervous than anything:) I tried it 3 times and 76 was my best! You find the most fun, random things!! LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment