Today was not my day. Last night, I neglected to look closely at what schedule I had for work and accidentally checked last weeks schedule. So instead of showing up for work at 8am, I was there at 7:15am. So I got to hang out for 45 minutes at work, when I could have been sleeping in longer and hanging out at home. When I put my coffee down to sign something, I didn't look at what cup I picked up again and ended up drinking someone else's coffee (which was definitely NOT as good as mine). After that, I dropped the paper I signed and when I reached down to pick it back up, I railed my head against my boss' desk. Then I tacky glued my fingers together trying to put together a mobile that I made to go over the changing table. Seriously? I (with the help of my ever-so-caring co-workers and boss) have laughed it off...because what else can you do?
I think the following video is all kinds of creepy (but kind of cute at the same time) and I can't tell if it's real or not - but I can't stop watching it!
10.20.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
he's lipsyncing. the original girl recording of it is old.
ummm... it's kind of disturbing. but the kid has some acting talent for sure.
Post a Comment